Who benefits from Nspire? Who do we help?
- Fellow non-profit organizations, established organizations and all human beings in Kentuckiana who want equitable access to prosperity through funding, resources and advocacy.
When and Why were we formed?
- Nspire was formed in November 2019, in response to Park Community’s understanding of social determinates of health and the impact they have on a person’s ability to be financially sound. Thus, Park Community invested in the notion that financial wellness starts with personal wellness and viola, Nspire was created.
How do we benefit the community?
- How do we choose who gets what?
- If it’s a grant, there is a set scoring system. The best score gets the award.
- Sometimes funds are based by geographic location and is determined by a grant or agreement
- How do prospects contact us?
- Through our website, phone or email
- How do we inform people about our services?
- Press releases, our website, social media/Facebook, direct email to interested parties
How does Park Community fit into Nspire’s Mission?
- Currently, Park Community provides operational and administrative support to Nspire. Whereas, Nspire is dedicated to advancing the philanthropic efforts of Park.
Shouldn’t I just give to the non-profit organizations myself?
- Nspire is in a unique position as a non-profit supported by a financial institution. Nspire is taking advantage of this position be offering financial and administrative management and consulting services to community organizations/non-profits. Many organizations need assistance in these areas. Nspire has the ability to properly manage these funds, ensuring that the communities are getting the most benefit.